Shortcut to forms and self-service

Apply for enrolment

» Submit your enrolment application

» Transfer from another faculty / University  


» Course catalogue

» Approval of external courses

» Reimbursement for Danish language course

Supervision, regular assessments and project

» Expectation alignment between supervisor and PhD student

» Regular assessments

» Add or change supervisor (s)   

» Change in the PhD plan

» Change Graduate Programme

» Add external assessor

» Discontinuation from the PhD study  

Absence and part-time

» Leave of absence

» Extension of the enrolment period due to long-term illness

» Maternity, paternity leave, parent or adoption leave

» Part-time PhD study 

Change of research environment

» Financial support for change of research environment  

» Registration of change of research environment

Thesis and defence

» Extension of the PhD programme

» Co-authorship declaration

» Nominating an assessment committee

» PhD defence and PhD certificate

PhD without enrolment (§15 (2))

» Apply to submit of a thesis without enrolment

» Nominating an assessment committee (§15,2)