Log in with your UCPH user account and password. We recommend that you access PhD Planner in either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
No access to PhD Planner from 23 September to 27 September!
Due to an upgrade to a more modern design PhD Planner will be closed between Saturday 23 September and Wednesday 27 September.
Are you using PhD Planner outside the wired UCPH network?
You need to use multi-factor login (MFA) to login to PhD Planner - if you are not using VPN or wired network.
The first time you log in to one of UCPH' IT-systems with MFA, you must register your preferred choice of MFA method and install the free app (NetIQ). You can already start this step now.
* Please note that you will be redirected to MitID from the link to NemID.
You need to register an MFA method.
If you do not have a MitID, you need to call UCPH IT Support on +45 35 32 32 32 Monday to Friday between 7:30am and 4pm to get assistance.
In order to help you, make sure to sit in front of a PC/tablet and have access to your smartphone.
Please make sure you have the following information before you call UCPH IT Support. The information must be used to confirm your identity:
- Your UCPH ID
- Your pseudo/fictitious CPR Number
- Your pincode
- The external email address you provided when you applied for your employment or enrolment (Gmail, Hotmail, external work email)
If you are PhD student and are unsure about any of this information, you are welcome to contact the Graduate School at email@example.com. If you are a principal supervisor, we kindly ask you to contact your department.
As part of getting UCPH one of the safest universities regarding IT- security in the world, several initiatives will be taken by UCPH IT. PhD Planner is one of the IT systems where UCPH IT are increasing data security and they are doing this by implementing multi-factor authentication (MFA).
Frequent login issues
We have listed some of the most frequent login issues and what to do if you encounter one of these issues.
Please send an email to PhD Planner Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+45) 35 32 65 70 - lines are open Monday to Thursday 10.00-15.00 and Friday 10-14.
If you contact us by email, please include your direct telephone number and we will give you a call.
Please follow the guidance from UCPH IT Support on how to find your UCPH username or how to change your password with NemID.
Please follow the guidance from UCPH IT Support on how to get help with multi-factor authentication.
For PhD students
You can open the accordion for each task and read more on how to manage the specific task in PhD Planner.
For principal supervisors
You must manage the following tasks in PhD Planner:
- Approval of regular assessments
- Approval of the nominated assessment committee and the statement regarding the completed PhD study in relation to this
- Approval of applications regarding extension of the PhD study, changes in the group of supervisors, part-time studies or leave of absence
What to do?
- When you receive an email from the Graduate School regarding a new task, log in to PhD Planner with your UCPH user account and password
- Under "My tasks" you will find your open task(s)
- Click on "Send to PhD administration" and read the information provided by the PhD student and provide your assessment