Log in with your UCPH user account and password. We recommend that you access PhD Planner in either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Which PhD students and supervisors have to use PhD Planner?
As of 4 March 2021, all PhD students and their principal supervisors, except PhD students and their principal supervisors from the Department of Clinical Medicine (often employed at a hospital) have to manage their PhD programme in PhD Planner.
Primary co-supervisors and other members of the group of supervisors cannot access their PhD students in PhD Planner. In addition, it is not possible to access information regarding PhD students if you chair their assessment committee.
For PhD students
You can open the accordion for each task and read more on how to manage the specific task in PhD Planner.
What to do?
- Log in to PhD Planner with your UCPH user account and password
- Click on the tab "Plans" and again on the title of your PhD project
- Click on "Profile"
For principal supervisors
You must manage the following tasks in PhD Planner:
- Approval of regular assessments
- Approval of the nominated assessment committee and the statement regarding the completed PhD study in relation to this
- Approval of applications regarding extension of the PhD study, changes in the group of supervisors, part-time studies or leave of absence
What to do?
- When you receive an email from the Graduate School regarding a new task, log in to PhD Planner with your UCPH user account and password
- Under "Assessments" you will find your open task(s)
- Click on "Provide assessment" and read the information provided by the PhD student
- Select "I approve" or "I do not approve" and click on "Submit"