Log in with your UCPH user account and password. We recommend that you access PhD Planner in either Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome.
Frequent login issues
We have listed some of the most frequent login issues and what to do if you encounter one of these issues.
Please send an email to PhD Planner Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (+45) 35 32 65 70 - lines are open Monday to Thursday 10.00-15.00 and Friday 10-14.
If you contact us by email, please include your direct telephone number and we will give you a call.
Please follow the guidance from UCPH IT Support on how to find your UCPH username or how to change your password with NemID.
Please follow the guidance from UCPH IT Support on how to get help with multi-factor authentication.
For PhD students
You can open the accordion for each task and read more on how to manage the specific task in PhD Planner.
What to do?
- Log in to PhD Planner with your UCPH user account and password
- Click on the tab "Plans" and again on the title of your PhD project
- Click on "Profile"
For principal supervisors
You must manage the following tasks in PhD Planner:
- Approval of regular assessments
- Approval of the nominated assessment committee and the statement regarding the completed PhD study in relation to this
- Approval of applications regarding extension of the PhD study, changes in the group of supervisors, part-time studies or leave of absence
What to do?
- When you receive an email from the Graduate School regarding a new task, log in to PhD Planner with your UCPH user account and password
- Under "Assessments" you will find your open task(s)
- Click on "Provide assessment" and read the information provided by the PhD student
- Select "I approve" or "I do not approve" and click on "Submit"