Reimbursement of course fee for Danish language courses
If you are a non-Danish PhD student at SUND and you wish to improve you Danish language skills on a Danish language course, you can apply for financial support from the Graduate School to cover the course fee.
Which courses are eligible?
- Courses completed after 1 July 2018.
- Courses completed at language schools, which offer courses on different skill levels and provide you with a course certificate.
Rules for reimbursement
- You can get the course fee reimbursed for up to two language courses. The maximum of the total grant is 4.000 DKK.
- When you apply for reimbursement for more than one course fee, the first and second courses must be at different skill levels.
- Paid course fees are refundable for courses completed during enrolment or less than six months before enrolment.
- Expenses for books etc. can be reimbursed if they are included in the course fee.
- It is not possible to obtain ECTS credits for Danish language courses.
- Obtain project account information from your department (UCPH employees only).
- Fill in the form Reimbursement for Danish language course
- Upload documentation of completed course(s), i.e. receipt for paid course fee(s) and course certificate(s).
Processing time of your application is approximately 14 days.