Responsible Conduct of Research
Mandatory PhD course
All PhD students are required to participate in the course Responsible Conduct of Research offered by the Graduate School. We encourage you to participate as soon as possible in order to gain the most from the course.
When can I take the course?
- The course is held monthly.
- You must participate in the course within the first 12 months of your PhD programme.
- You enrol via the course catalogue.
The course is held at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences, Panum.
The course purpose
To make you familiar with norms relating to responsible conduct of research and problems concerning scientific misconduct or questionable conduct of research.
- In order to complete the course in responsible conduct of research (RCR), you are to hand in a written assignment where you relate your research and work experience to the curriculum as taught in the RCR lectures.
- The assignment must be handed in two weeks after you participate in the RCR course.