Course and cancellation fees for PhD courses
The PhD courses at the Graduate School are free of charge for:
- PhD students enrolled at Danish Universities, except CBS
- Foreign PhD students who are guests at a department at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences; remember to inform the Graduate School of your status as a guest PhD student.
- The Graduate School will require invoice details when you apply for a PhD course. This is to ensure payment for late cancellations, no shows and external participants.
PhD courses at other graduate schools
If you are enrolled at the Graduate School but would like to enrol in courses at other graduate schools, please notice that some graduate schools will charge a small fee covering operating costs.
Cancellation and no-show fee
Many of our courses are in high demand, so we kindly ask you to inform us as soon as possible if you have to cancel your enrolment.
- Cancellations made up to two weeks before the course starts are free of charge.
- Cancellations made later than two weeks before the course starts will be charged an amount corresponding to the course fee for external students.
- If the cancellation is made due to illness, the course fee will not be charged. However, the Graduate School may ask for documentation of illness.
- Students with less than 80% attendance cannot pass the course and will be charged an amount equal to the course fee for external students.
- No-show will result in a fee equal to the course fee for external students.
- Students who fail to hand in any mandatory exams or assignments cannot pass the course and will be charged an amount equal to the course fee for external students.
Questions about courses?
PhD course information
We advise you to get an approval from your supervisor before attending a course.