Lecture hall with students

Guest students (or free movers) are enrolled at universities which do not have exchange agreements with the University of Copenhagen.

As a guest student you are required to pay tuition fees for the courses you take at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.

Courses offered by the faculty are held during the day, and you will attend classes along with students studying full-time bachelor’s or master’s programmes.