International Summer Courses
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers several international summer courses each year aimed at both Danish and international students.
Below you can find the summer course offer 2019.
- Advanced Methods of the Analysis of Protein Disease Mechanisms
- Arctic Health
- Field course in Sri Lanka on Cross-disciplinary Health research
- Forensic Genetics and Massively Parallel Sequencing
- Global Health Challenges
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Aging
- Internal Medicine
- International Health
- One Health
- Rethinking Healthcare - Innovation as a powerful driver
- Urbanisation and Health – global and local perspectives with Copenhagen as a case
The information may be subject to change.