International Summer Courses
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers several international summer courses each year aimed at both Danish and international students.
The summer courses for 2021 will be published in the beginning of December 2020. The application deadline is 1 April 2021.
Changes in 2020 due to COVID-19:
Course converted to e-learning
- One Health
- Advanced Methods for the Analysis of Protein Disease Mechanisms
- Arctic Health in Medicine
- Field course in Sri Lanka on Cross-disciplinary Health research
- Forensic Genetics and Massively Parallel Sequencing
- Global Health Challenges
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Aging
- Internal Medicine
- International Health
- Urbanisation and Health – global and local perspectives with Copenhagen as a case