International Summer Courses
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers several international summer courses each year aimed at both Danish and international students.
Below you can find the preliminary summer course offer 2019. All course descriptions will be updated and published in December 2018.
- Advanced Methods of the Analysis of Protein Disease Mechanisms
- Arctic Health
- Field course in Sri Lanka on Cross-disciplinary Health research
- Forensic Genetics and Massively Parallel Sequencing
- Global Health Challenges
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Aging
- Internal Medicine
- International Health
- One Health
- Rethinking Healthcare - Innovation as a powerful driver
- Urbanisation and Health – global and local perspectives with Copenhagen as a case
The information may be subject to change.
If you wish to apply for one of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences summer courses 2019, you must apply by:
1 April 2019 23:59 (CEST).
You can find the application form for each of the courses on their respective webpages.