The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers ten three-year Bachelor’s programmes as well as one three-year Vocational Bachelor’s programme. All Bachelor’s programmes are taught in Danish.
Information about admission requirements can be found on the University of Copenhagen's portal for international students studies.ku.dk/masters.
Some Bachelor's programmes are offered in collaboration with another faculty or institution. Programmes marked with an asterisk (*) are administered by the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science
- Biology-Biotechnology (Biologi-bioteknologi) (in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
- Animal Science (Husdyrvidenskab) (in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
- Veterinary Medicine (Veterinærmedicin)*
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (Farmaci)*
School of Human Health and Medicine
- Public Health (Folkesundhedsvidenskab)*
- Medicine (Medicin)*
- Health Informatics (IT og sundhed, in collaboration with the Faculty of Science and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))*
- Medicine and Technology (Medicin og teknologi, in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))
- Molecular Biomedicine (Molekylær biomedicin, in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
School of Oral Health Sciences
- Dentistry (Odontologi)*
Vocational Bachelor Programme
- Dental Hygienist (Tandplejer)*