The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers ten three-year Bachelor’s programmes as well as one three-year Vocational Bachelor’s programme. All Bachelor’s programmes are taught in Danish.
Information about the language of teaching, the programme structure, credit system and Danish grading scale, and the academic calendar can be found under Study at the Faculty. Further information about admission requirements can be found on the University of Copenhagen's portal for international students, studies.ku.dk.
Some Bachelor's programmes are offered in collaboration with another faculty or institution. Programmes marked with an asterisk (*) are administered by the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
School of Veterinary Medicine and Animal Science
- Biology-Biotechnology (Biologi-bioteknologi) (in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
- Animal Science (Husdyrvidenskab) (in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
- Veterinary Medicine (Veterinærmedicin)*
School of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences (Farmaci)*
School of Human Health and Medicine
- Public Health (Folkesundhedsvidenskab)*
- Medicine (Medicin)*
- Health Informatics (IT og sundhed, in collaboration with the Faculty of Science and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))*
- Medicine and Technology (Medicin og teknologi, in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))
- Molecular Biomedicine (Molekylær biomedicin, in collaboration with the Faculty of Science)
School of Oral Health Sciences
- Dentistry (Odontologi)*
Vocational Bachelor Programme
- Dental Hygienist (Tandplejer)*