Scholarships and grants
- The University of Copenhagen's Foundation for Medical Students
- The Medical Sciences Part of the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences’ Foundation for Scientifically Employed Candidates and Students at the University of Copenhagen
- University of Copenhagen’s Foundation for Cancer Research
- Holger Rabitz and Wife Doris Mary, born Philipp’s Memorial Foundation
- Dentist Johanne Elisa Crone’s Foundation
- Relief Fund for Bachelor’s and Master’s Students and Candidates from the School of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
- Pharmacist J.B. Mikkelsen’s and Wife Royal Translator Gudrun Mikkelsen’s Pharmaceutical Fund
- Veterinarian Hans Peter Christensen's Memorial Scholarship
- Ena Borchsenius’ Scholarship for Veterinary Students
- Fund for Disease Control in our Companion Animals
- Head of Experiment R. Nørtoft Thomsen’s Scholarship for the Promotion of Danish Livestock Science
- Peter Christian Abildgaard’s and Chief Veterinarian Hans A. Madsen and Wife’s Fund
Application deadline: 29 October 2021.
Applications are submitted via a link published at this web page when the application round opens 1 October.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences manages a number of foundations and funds that may be applied for by researchers, students and others, depending on the purpose of the foundation or fund.
You may for example apply for financial support for research projects and scholarships for stays and studies abroad. Some of the scholarships may also be applied for by researchers and students at other universities.
Link to the electronic application system is found under each fund.
Deadline for applications is Friday 29 October 2021.