Apply for authorisation to practice in Denmark

Picture of operation

You need official authorisation to work as a medical doctor, dentist, or veterinarian in Denmark. To work as a pharmacist at a private pharmacy or hospital pharmacy, you need a special permission.

Graduates from universities outside EU/EEA must apply to the appropriate agency for permission to practise in the country.