SUND Study Information

Do you want to study at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences? Do you have questions about our programmes and your possibilities at the Faculty, please feel free to contact us. 

Already a student at the Faculty? You can find informaiton and knowledge about your possibilities at you Study Information pages at KUnet.