Transfer to the Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences

If you are currently enrolled as a PhD student at another faculty or another university, you can apply for transfer to the Graduate School of Health and Medical Sciences. You can only be transferred, if your new principal supervisor is employed at the Faculty.

Please collect the following documentation before you complete the enrolment application form:

  • Documentation of your current PhD enrolment (enrolment certificate etc.).
  • Status on evaluations (must be an official transcript from your current graduate school).
  • Course certificates or status on course plan (must be an official transcript from your current graduate school).
  • Signed verification document from your current principal supervisor.

Apply for transfer

  • Complete the standard enrolment application form. Please insert the documentation mentioned above (enrolment certificate, status on evaluations, course certificates and supervisor verification) in the section “Basic Information”.