Why go abroad for your change of research environment?
Broaden your perspectives
- Research is international – you need to know what is going on in the wider world
- Gain new tools and perspectives to improve the quality of your own research and education
Have a good time!
- Expand your network
- Experience a different culture at close range
Going abroad as a PhD student
Questions concerning the following must be directed to the Graduate School at firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Financial support
- Duration of your change of research environment
International Staff Mobility Office, UCPH
The International Staff Mobility Office, UCPH (not a part of the Graduate School), offers practical guidance for PhD students at UCPH who are going abroad. They can help you with issues such as:
- De-registration and residence in Denmark
- Social security
- Addendum to your contract
The service is aimed at facilitating the compulsory change of research environment. All PhD students at UCPH are welcome to seek guidance by phone, email or by booking a personal meeting.
Daniel Mosbæk Jensen
+45 35 33 12 12
The International Staff Mobility Office is not part of the Graduate School and does not answer questions specific to SUND rules and regulations, applications etc.