13 November 2023
Dates and deadlines for winter 2023/2024 at the Graduate School
Please be aware of the following dates and deadlines for winter 2023/2024:
- The Graduate School administration will be closed from 22 December 2023 at 14:00 until 2 January 2024 at 10:00. No case processing will be carried out during this period.
- If you wish to have your thesis sent to the assessment committee for assessment before the closing days, you will have to submit it to the Graduate School no later than 13 December 2023 at 12:00 noon.
- If the submission date for your PhD thesis is between 22 and 31 December 2023, you can hand in your thesis on 1 January 2024 instead.
If you wish to conduct the oral defence on 2 January 2024 to 16 January 2024 (both days included),you must submit the form"Information regarding the PhD defence and the PhD certificate" on 18 December 2023 at the latest.
- If you wish to have your PhD thesis pre-screened before the closing days, you must send it to the Royal Library no later than 14 December at 12:00 noon. Please note that only persons who have participated in the course “Responsible Conduct of Research 2” are allowed to submit their thesis to pre-screening.
- If you need your enrolment certificate to be issued in December 2023 or the beginning of January 2024, you must submit your enrolment application no later than Monday 13 November 2023 at 24:00