16 June 2022
Grant writing during your PhD, a two-day workshop
When: 8 September 2022 & 16 September 2022
Registration deadline: 8 August 2022
This workshop is designed for PhDs seeking funds to conduct research in DK and abroad.
Why participate in the proposal writing workshop:
- You get a thorough insight into the landscape of grantmakers and open calls
- You learn how to use the abstract, title, and research aim sections to market crucial concepts
- You will understand how to describe a project concept with an impact-driven approach.
- You will get insight into the evaluation process and context to better conceive your proposal.
- You get to write up and get feedback on your grant proposal outline
The workshop trainers are project coordinators and fundraisers from HUM and SUND, whose daily work is to contribute to the development of competitive proposals and support academic careers and projects.
Read more and sign up for the grant writing workshop via the PhD Course Catalogue: Grant writing workshop (Ku.dk).