- Date and time at which you would like to book a room
- Expected number of participants
- The person responsible for the event
- Description of the event
Book meeting facilities and auditoriums
You can rent auditoriums and conference rooms in the Panum Building, the Maersk Tower and the University Park.
Associations, researchers and students affiliated to SUND may use the faculty’s rooms when they are available.
- Commercial, profit-creating, political or religious events
- Private parties, team parties, graduation parties or similar (classrooms or other rooms).
Please direct questions concerning the AV equipment in the individual rooms at SUND to the AV Centre at SUND.
Phone: 35 32 70 10
The AV Centre assists internal and external users in connection with teaching activities, congresses, symposia, academic meetings, doctoral and PhD theses etc.
There are 9 auditoriums at Panum:
- The Einar Lundsgaard Auditorium seating 400
- The Adolf Hannover Auditorium seating 180
- The Victor Haderup Auditorium seating 180
- Two small auditoriums in rooms 29.01.30 and 29.01.32, both seating 68
- The Niels K. Jerne Auditorium seating 500 (Maersk Tower)
- The Henrik Dam Auditorium seating 106 (Maersk Tower)
- The Nielsine Nielsen Auditorium seating 96 (Maersk Tower)
- The Holst Auditorium seating 96 (Maersk Tower)
- Auditorium 4 seating 385
- Auditorium 3 seating 244
- The Alfred Benzon Auditorium seating 103