International Summer Courses
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers several international summer courses each year aimed at both Danish and international students.
Below you find a list of courses offered in the summer 2017.
You can apply through the application forms available on the individual course web pages early-January. Deadline for application is 1 April 2017.
- Advanced Methods for the Analysis of Protein Disease Mechanisms
- Arctic Health
- Cross-disciplinary Health Research field course in Sri Lanka
- Global Health Challenges
- Humanitarian Action in the 21st century: An introduction
- Innovating Solutions for Ageing Populations
- Interdisciplinary Aspects of Healthy Ageing
- Internal Medicine (course I)
- Internal Medicine (course II)
- International Health
- Introduction to surgery with hands-on simulation training
- Introduction to surgery with simulated team-training and clinical experiences
- Nordic Health Systems
- One Health
- Screening and Epidemiology
- Transitions in urban living: From global to local using the municipality of Copenhagen as case
The information may be subject to change.