The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences offers and administers six two-year Master’s programmes taught entirely in English:
- Animal Science
- Global Health
- Human Biology
- Immunology and Inflammation
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
Information about the language of teaching, the programme structure, credit system and Danish grading scale, and the academic calendar can be found under Study at the Faculty. Further information about admission requirements can be found on the University of Copenhagen's portal for international students, studies.ku.dk.
In addition, the Faculty offers a number of Master’s programmes in Danish or English, some in collaboration with with another faculty or institution. The majority of these programmes are of two year’s duration. Programmes offered in Danish provide some opportunities in English for exchange students in the form of course, project or clinical work.
Programmes marked with an asterisk (*) are administered by the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.
English-language programmes offered in collaboration with the Faculty of Science:
- Dentistry (Odontologi)*
- Health Informatics (IT og sundhed, in collaboration with the Faculty of Science and the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))*
- Health Science (Sundhedsfaglig kandidatuddannelse)*
- Medicine (Medicin)*
- Medicine and Technology (Medicin og teknologi, in collaboration with the Technical University of Denmark (DTU))
- Pharmacy (Farmaci)*
- Public Health (Folkesundhedsvidenskab)*
- Veterinary Medicine (Veterinærmedicin)*