The Faculty is organised into thirteen departments covering human health and medicine, oral health sciences, pharmaceutical sciences and veterinary medicine and animal science.
Human Health and Medical Sciences
- Department of Odontology
In January 2012, four of the eight University faculties merged into two in order to improve the interaction between teaching and research. This also led to the following departmental mergers within the Faculty of Health Sciences.
Department of Clinical Medicine
Department of Clinical Medicine is a merger of:
- Department of Orthopaedics and Internal Medicine
- Department of Surgery and Internal Medicine
- Department of Neurology, Psychiatry and Sensory Sciences
- Department of Gynaecology, Obstetrics and Paediatrics
- Department of Diagnostic Sciences
Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology
Department of Pharmaceutics and Pharmacology is a merger of: