Courses with fixed release dates
You will be able to find all planned courses in the course catalogue. Courses are published regularly, however there are some exceptions as some courses are much in demand. For these courses we retain fixed release dates for the PhD students to know when they become available for registration.
The following courses will be published in the beginning of May and again in November, autumn courses are published in May, while spring courses are published in November:
- Basic statistics for health researchers (Danish)
- Basic statistics for health researchers (English). Announced in May, conducted in autumn.
- Regression Models
- Use of the Statistical Software R
- Light Microscopy and Confocal
- Basic flow cytometry and cell sorting
All other courses will be published regularly. So keep an eye on updates to the course catalogue.