Core facilities and other facilities
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences has a number of excellent facilities and services available to researchers at the University of Copenhagen as well as to external collaborators, other universities and hospitals.
Some facilities are core facilities with direct online booking. Other facilities require an agreement with the facility about the extent of use, cost coverage and acknowledgement. Follow the link to the website for the facility in question to find out which conditions apply. The facilities are partly subsidized by the faculty, and prices therefore depend on affiliation.
- Core Facility for Integrated Microscopy, CFIM
- Flow Cytometry & Single Cell Core Facility
- Chemical Biology & HTS Facility
- Biofilm Test Facility
- National High-throughput DNA Sequencing Center
- Substrat og SterilCentralen (In Danish)
- Proteomics Research Infrastructure
- Center for Health Data Science
There are really good core facilities here, and that was a factor in my decision to relocate to Copenhagen. I work on frogs using the xenopus as a model and the facilities for frogs are outstanding. There are also world class transgenic facilities.