What about taxes when I go abroad? – University of Copenhagen

PhD > News > 2016 > What about taxes when ...

29 February 2016

What about taxes when I go abroad?

Join the info meeting with the tax authorities for PhD students about taxation when going abroad.

Date: 7 April 2016
Time:  13.00-13.45

Location: International House, Gyldenløvesgade 11, 6, 1600 København V

For your convenience International Staff Mobility (ISM) has arranged for representatives from SKAT (the Danish Tax Authorities) to give an overview of the consequences it may have when you leave Denmark for a longer or shorter period of time in relation to the mandatory change of environment. This is a unique opportunity to get to know the possibilities of deductions and know how to remain tax compliant.
At the meeting SKAT will give a short presentation and be able to answer questions. The meeting is open for all PhD students enrolled at KU and will cover issues that are relevant for both Danish and foreign citizens.
ISM hosts a supervision service for all PhD students at KU giving advice about practicalities when going abroad.
To sign up for the event or for any questions regarding a stay abroad please send an mail to daniel.jensen@adm.ku.dk
Learn more about going abroad as a PhD at UCPH or about the requirements for other research environment at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences.