Student and Career Guidance
From 6 July to 14 August, SUND Study Information has changed opening hours.
Monday and Wednesday 9am-11am.
We respond to emails throughout the period.
- Personal phone appointments with a guidance counselor
It is not possible to book conversations yourself between 3 July - 14 August. Send an email or call us if your problem is urgent, and we will make an appointment with you.
If you are interested in one of SUND's programmes, you can get answers to questions about:
- admission to MSc programmes
- admission for courses as credit student
- transfer and re-enrollment.
If you are already a student at the faculty you can get help with
- planning your course of study and your time
- making well-considered choices
- exploring your exchange opportunities during your studies
- maintaining your motivation and handling doubt
- sparring on your career considerations
- finding information about deadlines, exemptions and complaints
- dealing with difficulties on your study programme, for example failed exams, illness, harassment and stress.
Call us on +45 35 32 3000.
Due to corona our drop-in is closed.
You can either send us an email or call us on +45 35 32 3000:
- Manday, 9-11
- Tuesday, 9-11
- Wednesday, 9-11
- Thursday, 9-11
- Friday, 9-11
The Student- and Career guidance offers 25 minutes personal appointments on the phone.
Book an appointment to talk about e.g. study planning, exemption application, study technique, motivation, well-being, stress
Note! It is not possible to book times for conversations between 3. July - 14. August. Do you need an emergency conversation during the summer contact us by phone or mail.
When sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org remember to:
- state the name of your study programme
- write from your KUmail if you are a student.
Currently we receive many email inquiries, therefore it may take a bit longer for us to respond.