Student and Career Guidance
The faculty's Student and Career Guidance can help you with admission to Danish MSc programmes, courses as a credit student, and transfer and re-enrollment.
During weeks 28-35 Student and Career Guidance has changed opening hours.
Weeks 28-33 (8 July - 16 August)
Monday and Wednesday at 9-11
Monday and Wednesday at 11-13
We respond to mails throughout the period.
You can only book an appointment at Panum.
Frederiksberg, CSS and Universitetsparken
We are closed for drop-in and personal appointment during weeks 28-35.
We can help you with:
- admission to Danish MSc programmes
- admission for courses as credit student
- transfer and re-enrollment.
Call us on +45 35 33 65 02.
Book a personal appointment with a guidance counsellor
- 25 minutes, e.g. study planning, application for exemptions, study techniques, etc.
- 45 minutes, e.g. application for exemptions, motivation, wellbeing, stress, etc.
You can book an appointment at all our four campus areas:
- CSS, Øster Farimagsgade 5, room 5.0.32
- Frederiksberg Campus, Thorvaldsensvej 40, room 70-0-B019
- Universitetsparken 2, room 10-2-270
- Panum, Nørre Allé 20, room 21.1.23
- 1 May
- 17 May
- 30 - 31 May
- 5 June
- 10 June
- 12 juni