Student and Career Guidance
From July 5 to August 15, SUND Study Information has changed opening hours.
- Telephone: Monday and Wednesday 9am-11am.
- Email: We respond to emails throughout the period.
- Personal appointments: It is not possible to book appointments between 5 July - 15 August. Send an email or call us if you urgently need to talk to a guidance counselor. Describe in short what you need to talk about and we will make an appointment with you.
If you are tested positive for COVID-19, do not show up on campus.
It is important that you
- isolate yourself immediately
- follow the authorities' guidelines for tracing close contacts
- inform the faculty about your infection so that we can help with possible communication and follow-up.
You are not allowed to turn up at the University until you have been symptom-free for 48 hours
Then you can find questions and answers to KUnet in your Corona FAQ.
Choose your education on the front page of KUnet > Coronavirus
You are always welcome to call us if you have COVID-19 questions regarding your study.
Call us on +45 35 32 3000.
|Monday||10am - 1pm|
|Wednesday||12pm - 3pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm|
The Student- and Career guidance offers 25 minutes personal appointments on the phone.
Book an appointment to talk about e.g. study planning, exemption application, study technique, motivation, well-being, stress<
Would you like an appointment via ZOOM?
For a more personal meeting, we offer video appointments via ZOOM. During the meeting we will be able to share the screen, so that we can share important information with each other.
Note in your booking if you would like your appointment via ZOOM and vi will send a link to ZOOM before the interview.