If you were previously enrolled on a study programme that you did not complete, you are eligible to apply for re-enrolment. The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences’ interpretation of this regulation states that re-enrolment is only permitted if you meet all of the conditions below and if places are available on the programme.
The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences’ interpretation of this regulation states that re-enrolment is only permitted if you meet all of the conditions below and if places are available on the programme:
- You must have completed and passed the equivalent of all of the elements of the first year of the programme to which you are applying for re-enrolment. If you do not meet this condition, your application will not be considered. Instead, you will be referred to the University of Copenhagen’s admission procedures for bachelor's or master’s study programmes.
- No more than five years have elapsed between passing the last element on the programme and the re-enrolment.
- At least five months have elapsed since you withdrew or had your enrolment withdrawn from the study programme.
- If you stopped studying on the programme due to personal difficulties or illness, your circumstances must have improved considerably in the meantime. If you withdrew from the programme, you must present well-considered arguments about why you would like to re-enrol.
Please note that it is not possible to obtain an assessment in advance of whether you have passed the equivalent of one year of study. Please refer instead to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences’ credit database and to the curricula for the programmes. If you are in any doubt about whether you meet this condition, it is recommended that you apply for both ordinary admission and re-enrolment.
Your application must outline and elaborate on the reasons for your request for re-enrolment, and you must attach supporting documentation.
The application must include:
- The name of the study programme on which you are seeking re-enrolment.
- An account of your current personal situation and how it differs from the time at which you withdrew or had your enrolment withdrawn. This account must explain how your prospects of completing the programme have significantly improved in academic and/or personal terms.
- Documentation of changes to your personal and/or academic circumstances, e.g. a medical certificate, psychologists’ opinion or course diploma.
- Documentation of previously completed programme elements, in the form of a transcript. If the elements were not completed at the University of Copenhagen, you must enclose a certified transcript from the university concerned, as well as course and exam descriptions for all elements that you completed on the programme in question. The certified transcript must also contain information on exam attempts used, including the date of each attempt.
|Study start 1 September:||Deadline 1 May|
|Study start 1 February:||Deadline 1 November|
Applications may be submitted in two ways:
- If you have a UCPH e-mail account, send your application to email@example.com
- If you do not have a UCPH e-mail account, send your application in hard copy in order to protect personal information. Send it to:
Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences
The Section for Legality and Study Board Services (LOS)
Department of Student Affairs (AUS)
DK-2200 Copenhagen N