International Guidance assists and advises incoming exchange students and prospective international full degree students.
- As an incoming exchange student you can get help with:
- course selection and registration.
- signing of documents needed during an exchange semester.
- As a prospective international full degree student you can get help with:
- admission to the faculty’s international master’s degrees.
- residence permits upon admittance.
If you are interested in being authorised for working as a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or veterinarian, please start by reading the information under Authorisation.
If you are enrolled at the faculty, then please read the information about study abroad at KUnet.
You are always welcome to contact us.
Panum, room 15.1.10
Nørre Allé 20
2200 Copenhagen N
- Tuesdays: 11-13
- Thursdays: 13-15
You can call us at +45 35 32 30 00 in the following time slot:
- Thursdays: 15-16
When you book an appointment with us, please let us know what you would like to talk about.
We are open for booked meetings in the following time slots:
- Tuesdays: 11:00-11:20
- Tuesdays: 11:30-11:50
- Tuesdays: 12:00-12:20
- Tuesdays: 12:30-12:50
The appointment takes place at Panum in room 15.1.10
- 27 February
Drop-in and our phones are closed.
- 6 – 13 April
Drop-in, personal appointments and our phones are closed.
Urgent emails will be answered 6 – 8 April.