International Guidance assists and advises incoming exchange students and prospective international full degree students.
- As an incoming exchange student you can get help with:
- course selection and registration.
- signing of documents needed during an exchange semester.
- As a prospective international full degree student you can get help with:
- admission to the faculty’s international master’s degrees.
- residence permits upon admittance.
If you are interested in being authorised for working as a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or veterinarian, please start by reading the information under Authorisation.
If you are enrolled at the faculty, then please read the information about study abroad at KUnet.
You are always welcome to contact us.
Panum, room 15.1.10
Nørre Allé 20
2200 Copenhagen N
- Tuesdays: 11-13
- Thursdays: 13-15
You can call us at +45 35 32 71 00 in the following time slot.
- Thursdays: 15-16
You can book a personal appointment by writing to email@example.com.
When you write to us, please inform us what you are current studying and what you would like to talk about.
- Tuesdays: 11:00-11:20
- Tuesdays: 11:30-11:50
- Tuesdays: 12:00-12:20
- Tuesdays: 12:30-12:50
The appointment takes place at Panum in room 15.1.10
During the autumn holidays International Guideance s is open:
- Drop in: 11-13