International Guidance assists and advises incoming exchange students and prospective international full degree students.
- As an incoming exchange student you can get help with:
- course selection and registration.
- signing of documents needed during an exchange semester.
- As a prospective international full degree student you can get help with:
- admission to the faculty’s international master’s degrees.
- residence permits upon admittance.
If you are interested in being authorised for working as a doctor, dentist, pharmacist or veterinarian, please start by reading the information under Authorisation.
If you are enrolled at the faculty, then please read the information about study abroad at KUnet.
You are always welcome to contact us.
Our drop-in is closed due to the Corona virus, please send us an e-mail instead.
The phones are closed due to the Corona virus, please send us an e-mail instead.
Regrettably, it is not possible to book appointments in the near future due to the Corona virus, please send us an e-mail instead.
When you book an appointment with us, please let us know what you would like to talk about.
We are open for booked meetings in the following time slots:
- Tuesdays: 11:00-11:20
- Tuesdays: 11:30-11:50
- Tuesdays: 12:00-12:20
- Tuesdays: 12:30-12:50
The appointment takes place at Panum in room 15.1.10
- From 11 March
Due to the Corona virus, you can only reach us by e-mail.
- 6 – 13 April
Drop-in, personal appointments and our phones are closed.
Urgent emails will be answered 6 – 8 April.