Courses and Exams
From July 5 to August 15, SUND Study Information has changed opening hours.
- Telephone: Monday and Wednesday 9am-11am.
- Email: We respond to emails throughout the period.
If you are tested positive for COVID-19, do not show up on campus.
It is important that you
- isolate yourself immediately
- follow the authorities' guidelines for tracing close contacts
- inform the faculty about your infection so that we can help with possible communication and follow-up.
You are not allowed to turn up at the University until you have been symptom-free for 48 hours
Then you can find questions and answers to KUnet in your Corona FAQ.
Choose your education on the front page of KUnet > Coronavirus
You are always welcome to call us if you have COVID-19 questions regarding your study.
We can help you with:
- distribution of diplomas
- certifying documents
- courses and exams.
On your self-service, you can download a transcript of records and a enrollment confirmation.
If you need a digital signature on your transcript of records or diploma, you can send your document to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you need a digital signature on your enrollment confirmation, document from the housing association or eg Lånekassen, you must send the document to email@example.com
Call us on +45 35 32 3000.
|Monday||10am - 1pm|
|Wednesday||12pm - 3pm|
|Friday||10am - 1pm|