What can we help you with?
International Guidance offers assistance with:
- Study abroad options for the faculty's current students
- Why you should go on exchange
- Where you can go
- When you can go aborad during your studies
- How you arrange your own study abroad
- How you finance your study abroad
- Assistance for incoming exchange students.
- Questions about the faculty's international full degree programmes
You are always welcome to contact us.
If you are enrolled in one of the faculties study programmes, then please read the information about study abroad at KUnet first.
Panum, room 23.1.03
Nørre Allé 20
2200 Copenhagen N
- Tuesdays: 11-13
- Thursdays: 13-15
The International Guidance is closed Tuesday 12 February 2019
Contact us by e-mail
- Questions about exchange;Exchange@sund.ku.dk
- Questions about our international full degree programmes:
- Other questions: International@sund.ku.dk
You can call us at +45 35 32 71 00 in the following time slot.
- Thursdays: 15-16
Book a personal appointment
You can book a personal appointment by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
When you write to us, please inform us what you are current studying and what you would like to talk about.
- Tuesdays: 11:00-11:20
- Tuesdays: 11:30-11:50
- Tuesdays: 12:00-12:20
- Tuesdays: 12:30-12:50
The appointment takes place at Panum in room 21.1.23.