Professor Nils Billestrup is the Named Person at SUND.
The Named Person works to strengthen and secure the responsible conduct of research at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences on the basis of the following five principles:
- Honesty in all aspects of research
- Trustworthiness in all respects and taking responsibility for your own research
- Fairness and respectful conduct in dealing with others and their research
- Openness and accessibility in discussion and exchanging research
- Responsible research management and training for the next generation of researchers
The Named Person is assigned these areas of responsibility:
- Focus on responsible conduct of research at the faculty
- advise on responsible conduct of research
- handle allegations of breaches of the rules on responsible conduct of research
- educate research leaders and researcher managers
All SUND employees and students can contact Nils Billestrup with questions relating to these issues.
The Named Person is independent and works to strengthen the responsible conduct of research. Any cases of suspected breaches of the rules on responsible scientific conduct or dishonesty are submitted by the named person to the Practice Committee or Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty.
The Named Person does not replace the Practice Committee or the Danish Committees on Scientific Dishonesty.