Submit your research year report - research year student at Health and Medical Sciences – University of Copenhagen

PhD > Research Year Students > Submit your research y...

Submission of report to the Graduate School

Upon completion of your research year, you must submit your report/article and supervisor's assessment to the Graduate School.

Submit your research year report

You will receive your research year diploma after a couple of weeks per e-mail.

The research year will not be part of your general grade and study transcript after your bachelor / master's programme. At KUnet you can learn how to combine your research year with your bachelor report or master’s thesis.

Extending your research year

If you wish to extend your research year, you should discuss this with your principal supervisor. You can agree on a new deadline and a plan for completing your research project. You do not need to inform the Graduate School.