International Relations Office
Panum Building, 21.1.23
DK-2200 Copenhagen N
International drop-in guidance opening hours:
- Tuesdays: 1 pm. - 3 pm.
- Thursdays: 11 am. - 1 pm.
Closed: 23 December 2016 - 2 January 2017
International Relations Office can assist with:
- Exchange/Study abroad for UCPH students
- Why go on exchange?
- Where can I go?
- Which exchange programmes can I use?
- Can I arrange for study abroad myself?
- What financial aid can I get?
- Assistance for incoming exchange students
- Questions about international full degree programmes at the faculty
You are always welcome to contact us. If you have questions about exchange, remember to first read the pages at KUnet about Study Abroad (KUnet is only available for students enrolled at UCPH).
International Education & Grants (IUS) at the University of Copenhagen also offers guidance about UCPH's bilateral exchange agreements. You can find more information on International Education & Grants' (IUS) homepage.
- UCPH students (exchange): ExchangeOutgoing@sund.ku.dk
- Incoming exchange students: ExchangeIncoming@sund.ku.dk
- Potential full-degree students:
- Other questions: International@sund.ku.dk
We strongly recommend that international full-degree students and incoming exchange students make an appointment by contacting the International Relations Office at one of the above mentioned e-mail addresses.