The Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences welcomes approximately 100 exchange and guest students each semester within all fields of study. Applicants should be aware, however, that in some areas there may be strict limitations on the number of exchange and guest students the Faculty is able to accept.
Exchange and guest students
- Exchange students are enrolled at universities that are partners with the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences or the University of Copenhagen. Exchange students may come to the Faculty/University through Nordplus/Nordlys programmes, the Erasmus+ programme or a bilateral exchange programme. General information for exchange students on applications and admissions is available on the University of Copenhagen's portal for international students, studies.ku.dk. Information specific to the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences can be found under Exchange Students.
- Guest students are enrolled at non-partner universities and must pay tuition fees to the University of Copenhagen. General information on guest students is available on the University of Copenhagen's portal for international students, studies.ku.dk. Read more about the Faculty's tuition fees and other requirements under Guest Students.
Exchange and guest students are students who are spending one or two semesters at the University of Copenhagen as part of a degree programme at their home university.
More information for exchange and guest students on, for example, how and when to apply, living in Copenhagen and the pre-semester Danish language course and other cross-disciplinary courses, is available on the University of Copenhagen’s portal for international students, studies.ku.dk under Exchange/Guest Students and Welcome International Students.
Practical information about studying at the Faculty of Health and Medical Sciences can be found under Academic and Student Life.
Learning agreements, arrival/departure forms and similar documents
- scan and send the documents by e-mail to the incoming exchange coordinators or
- send an e-mail to the incoming exchange coordinators to arrange a time to come to the office with the documents or
- bring these documents to the welcome/orientation meeting for exchange students.
Transcripts of records
The International Education and Grants Office at the University of Copenhagen is responsible for issuing your transcript of records. You can read more on the University's portal for international students, studies.ku.dk.
Exchange coordinators from partner universities
Information for exchange coordinators from partner universities on the nomination and application procedure for exchange students is available from the International Education and Grants office of the University of Copenhagen.